Saturday, November 13, 2004

Most Useful Tips

A recent post on Tabula PC lists a whole horde of Tablet PC tips from Microsoft. I spent some time digging through them this morning, and found the following articles to be the most useful:

Correct Text with Input Panel
I'm still getting the hang of using the TIP to enter text. There's a lot of non-obvious stuff in this article that will help make it less of a nuisance.

Take Your Files Offline
Until we get to the point where wireless Internet access is truly ubiquitous, we'll need to be able to sync files for offline use. This article shows how to set it up. Nice!

Use Ink During Presentations
I've recently discovered for myself the usefulness of marking up presentations. This article describes a more elegant method than the one I've been using.